Legalization and apostille at embassies

If you are outside your country of origin and need to apostillise or legalize your university degree, or the grades you obtained in your training, this is what we can support you at LHR Americas in any Latin American country.
We carry out apostilles and legalization of civil documents such as marriage certificates and birth certificates.

Procedure options

Scroll to Top
Go to chat
How can we help you?